Total Hours: 16
AutoCAD Raster Design Essentials Training is designed for new users who require AutoCAD® Raster Design software to create, insert, manage, and edit raster images in AutoCAD®-based products. Through this course, students learn the skills to use the features and functions of AutoCAD Raster Design software. The course topics are fundamental to pursuing more advanced topics in the future.
- Insert and create images.
- Tile, save, and export images.
- Work with multispectral images.
- Correlate and rubbersheet images.
- Enhance the appearance of images.
- Edit images.
- Work with DEM data.
- Convert raster to vector.