Total Hours: 24 (Three Day Course)
In this course, students learn about the features and functions of AutoCAD® Map 3D, including how to create, manage, and analyze mapping data. The class guides students through the fundamental and advanced features of AutoCAD Map 3D.
- AutoCAD Map 3D user interface.
- Creating and editing geometry.
- Linking and managing drawing based attribute data.
- Importing and exporting drawing based data.
- Using object classification.
- Working with raster images.
- Using source drawing queries.
- Stylized drawings.
- Establishing a geospatial environment.
- Stylized features.
- Editing features.
- Using topology and spatial analysis.
- Plot maps.
- Performing a typical workflow with parcels.